As a Software Engineer in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Customer Success team at WSO2, you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of the WSO2 technology experience to our customer, and enable them to use WSO2 technology for the success of their business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Exhibit natural curiosity, an analytical mind, and willingness to explore the unknown.
- Have an affinity for new challenges, a self-starting attitude, and be able to work with a global team.
- Take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution, individually, as well as work effectively through escalations.
- Ability to follow the WSO2 development process end-to-end when developing components/ features for our customers.
- Deliver technical consultancy and training on IAM for our customers.
- Take ownership of a set of customers and be their champion within WSO2 to ensure customer success.
- Possess an amiable personality, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including sensitivity to the local cultures of WSO2’s global customer base.
- Maintain flexible working hours depending on the dynamic needs of customers.
- Ability to travel both local and overseas for customer consultancy services.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Development skill in Java language.
- Experience in and knowledge of IAM are added advantages.
- Experience and knowledge on containerized deployments and CI/CD technologies are an advantage too.
- Prior work experience in a similar capacity would be an added benefit, but not a prerequisite.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
WSO2 recently secured $90 Million in growth capital from Goldman Sachs Asset Management. The flexible capital solution will be used to accelerate WSO2’s worldwide business expansion, drive growth of the company’s global partner network, and support rollout of its next-generation, cloud-native solutions for securely delivering APIs, applications, and digital services. Visit
wso2.com to learn more.
Diversity Drives Innovation
We’ve built our business on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe it’s important to foster an environment that values and respects each individual’s strengths, perspectives, and ideas. Doing so not only drives innovation; it also ensures that we can create superior experiences for our customers, partners, and employees worldwide. We value the diversity of our team regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status, and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.