As a Software Engineer in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Customer Success team at WSO2, you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of the WSO2 technology experience to our customer, and enable them to use WSO2 technology for the success of their business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Exhibit natural curiosity, an analytical mind, and willingness to explore the unknown.
- Have an affinity for new challenges, a self-starting attitude, and be able to work with a global team.
- Take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution, individually, as well as work effectively through escalations.
- Ability to follow the WSO2 development process end-to-end when developing components/ features for our customers.
- Deliver technical consultancy and training on IAM for our customers.
- Take ownership of a set of customers and be their champion within WSO2 to ensure customer success.
- Possess an amiable personality, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including sensitivity to the local cultures of WSO2’s global customer base.
- Maintain flexible working hours depending on the dynamic needs of customers.
- Ability to travel both local and overseas for customer consultancy services.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Development skill in Java language.
- Experience in and knowledge of IAM are added advantages.
- Experience and knowledge on containerized deployments and CI/CD technologies are an advantage too.
- Prior work experience in a similar capacity would be an added benefit, but not a prerequisite.
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.