Careers - Sri Lanka
Software Engineer - Ecosystem Engineering Team
Do you want to make a difference by bringing new ideas to the world’s leading open-source integration company?
WSO2’s Ecosystem Engineering Team is looking to hire extremely talented and passionate software engineers to develop and effectively deliver our range of ecosystem integration connectors. Our customers use these in real-world business scenarios. You will learn Ballerina—an open-source programming language and platform for cloud-era application programmers—to create the connectors.
If you are an amazing engineer, who shares our obsession with performance and quality, this job is for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze possible integration use cases and develop connectors for SaaS and enterprise APIs such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, and SAP.
- Own the end-to-end lifecycle (design, development, documentation, testing, release, and maintenance).
- Work with business domain experts to understand and design integration use cases for business APIs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Solid fundamental knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Development skills in Java, Go, C/C++, or any other comparable programming language.
- A good understanding of HTTP, JSON, OpenAPI, and XML.
- Great team collaboration skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You love solving problems and making a difference.
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.