Careers - Sri Lanka
Software Engineer (Front-end Development)
WSO2 is a fast-growing technology company that creates innovative developer platforms and products. A global corporation with offices in the US, UK, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka, WSO2 provides world-class services around its cutting-edge integration platform.
We are looking for Software Engineers to be part of WSO2 Product Engineering to lead and contribute to front-end development. As this is a varied and complex role, we expect a high level of interest to learn and implement new architectures and technologies.
Your key responsibilities
- Improve and define front-end development practices.
- Design and implement front-end product components.
- Work with designers and backend developers.
- Provide prototyping for backend development.
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of two years of industry experience.
- Understanding code, build, test lifecycle, etc.
- Developing web applications with React JS and Redux.
- Experience with JS build tools, such as Webpack, Linters.
- Developing with Typescript will be a plus.
- Experiences with CSS Frameworks, such as Less or SaaS.
- Excellent knowledge of troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Work unsupervised on several activities concurrently, taking ownership and prioritizing accordingly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What your experience will be like by being part of the team
- Working in a startup environment and grow (to be part of a new product team).
- Be part of technology selection, defining new processors and practices.
- Being able to be a part of cloud-native platform implementation, delivery, and maintenance.
- Building user experiences for the mass developer community.
- Being able to evangelize and build developer relationships.