Location: Sri Lanka
The WSO2 Healthcare team is looking for a Software Engineer to join us in building healthcare accelerators of WSO2's Open Healthcare solution. You will work closely with industry standards in the healthcare industry such as Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR), learn and implement industry best practices for healthcare using WSO2’s product suite, and find innovative ways to help developers to build end solutions, fast.
- Opportunity to enhance your software design, development, and maintenance skills with direct customer-facing experiences:
- Design software applications that are used by healthcare customers around the world.
- Learn and work with the latest technologies including cloud-native technologies.
- Learn industry standards in health IT.
- Develop your technical skills with the use of enterprise middleware products in real-world customer scenarios.
- Freedom to write blog posts and articles; engage in promotional activities such as conducting technology webinars, and participate in technical conferences.
- Use standard deployment practices and technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes. and learn continuous integration and continuous delivery implementations. (CI/CD).
- Opportunities to work with customers directly.
- BSc in Computer Science or Engineering from a reputed university.
- Strong software design, programming, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of enterprise technologies (such as Web services, APIs, FHIR, HL7, XML, JSON, SSO, JMS) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in distributed computing is an added advantage.
- Prior work experience in a similar capacity would be an added benefit, but not a prerequisite.
- Have an affinity for new challenges, a self-starting attitude, and be able to work with a team.
- Be able to take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to a resolution individually, as well as work effectively through a team.
- Possess an amiable personality, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Bring in new ideas on how to improve the solution and overall technical designs.
- Ability to successfully contribute to technical and non-technical discussions on email and in-person.
- Engage with extended teams such as Support, Pre-Sales, Marketing, and Sales on the support and sales activities of integration products.
- Be a self-starter and deliver successful results through careful execution.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
Diversity Drives Innovation
We’ve built our business on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe it’s important to foster an environment that values and respects each individual’s strengths, perspectives, and ideas. Doing so not only drives innovation; it also ensures that we can create superior experiences for our customers, partners, and employees worldwide. We value the diversity of our team regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status, and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.