Careers - Sri Lanka
Software Engineer - WSO2 Open Banking
The WSO2 Open Banking team is looking for top-notch Software Engineers who see technical glitches as an enjoyable challenge and are willing to walk the extra mile to see a project through to completion.
If you think you have what it takes and are interested in being part of the motivated team, we’d like to hear from you.
- Ideal candidates should have working competency in the technology domains, programming languages, and OOAD.
- Ability to follow the WSO2 development process end-to-end when developing components / features for products i.e. coding best practices, patterns, unit testing, automated testing, documentation, etc.
- Proactively own the functional areas of the product you work on and other aspects such as:
- Marketing (blogs, social media, helping out with marketing campaigns)
- Pre-sales (product demos)
- Sales (anticipate future customer requirements and account expansion insights)
- Community engagement
- Delivery and support (monitor and help with support issues, patches, etc)
- Research on functional and technical improvements.
- Communicate clearly (articulate in both written and verbal communication), conduct product demos, training and presentations, and successfully contribute to technical and non-technical discussions on email and in-person.
- Fresh graduate with BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent or with a minimum of 1-2 years of industry experience.
- Strong development skills and proficiency in at least one programming language. Having experience in Java, C# or C/C++ will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience and knowledge of distributed systems is an added advantage.
- The passion to learn and excel in the software engineering landscape.
- Knowledge in design patterns, and performance engineering.
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.