As a Software Engineer in the Customer Success team at WSO2, you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of technical consultancy services for our customers in the UK and enable them to use WSO2 technology for the success of their businesses.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing efficient solutions for WSO2 customers located through on-site/off-site consultancy services, training, technical meetings, technical calls, and support queries.
- Provide architectural /development leadership for technological needs of customers.
- Help customers to deploy and maintain WSO2 products in their environments.
- Troubleshoot incidents reported by customers and provide solutions and fixes.
- Build business relationships with customers and enable them to become successful.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering with 5+ years of prior industry experience.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Development skills in Java.
- Experience in and knowledge of enterprise technologies e.g. API management, identity and access management, enterprise integration, web services, and RESTful services.
- Web development skills with React or similar technologies.
- Be an effective communicator with an amiable personality and the passion to build business relationships.
- Prior experience in WSO2 integration technologies will be an added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge on containerized deployments and CI/CD technologies are an added advantage.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.