Careers - Sri Lanka
Do you get a thrill out of watching software unfold before your eyes? Do you dream about code every night? If so, we’d love to talk to you about your career with us. We’re looking for top-notch Software Engineers who would see technical glitches as an enjoyable challenge and are willing to put in long hours to see a project through to completion.
If yes, get in touch with us today.
- Ideal candidate should have working competency in the technology domains, Programming Languages, Development Platform and OOAD.
- Ability to design and implement solutions adhering to overall architecture and system design goals including performance, security, scalability, quality of code, etc.. Think of all possible scenarios and the ‘big picture’ when implementing some functionality. Ability to estimate effort on functional areas worked on. On time delivery.
- Ability to identify user stories for the product and document them accordingly following the process.
- Proactively own the functional areas of the product you work on. Own all other aspects of the product including
- Marketing (blogs, social media, helping out with marketing campaigns),
- Pre-sales (product demos),
- Sales (anticipating future customer requirement and account expansion insights),
- Community engagement (answering questions on stack overflow),
- Delivery and Support (monitor and help out with support issues, Patches etc).
- Research on functional and technical improvements.
- Ability to communicate clearly, articulate both on written and verbal communication. Ability to conduct product demos, trainings, and presentations. Ability to successfully contribute to technical and non-technical discussions on email and in-person.
- Fresh graduates with BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or Equivalent or with a minimum of 1-2 years industry experience
- Strong development skills and proficiency in at least one programming language. Having experience in Java, C# or C/C++ will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience and knowledge on Distributed Systems or Web services is an added advantage