Careers - Australia
Solutions Architecture Team
Our Solutions Architect/Solutions Engineer are Trusted Advisors for WSO2’s prospects and customers. They help drive the evaluation and technology selection during the sales cycle, provide the right solution based on the business architecture, and continue to engage with enterprise customers providing technical ownership and architectural guidance throughout the project lifecycle.
- Serve as a Trusted Technical Adviser to WSO2 clients - both prospects and customers.
- Demonstrate technical expertise on WSO2 products, solutions, and general technology.
- Knowledgeable on the ever fast moving, evolving technology landscape and understand how and where WSO2 fits in.
- Work with account managers and account teams on account planning, strategy, expansions, and new sales opportunities.
- Knowledge of architecture, design, and inner workings of WSO2 products and solutions.
- Engage with customer architecture leadership via architecture and design discussions, demonstrations, on-site visits, short-term consulting engagements, and presenting at workshops and seminars.
- Work closely with account teams on current strategy, current status, and future expansions.
- Work closely with account teams and client teams on account health, course correction, and technical coordination.
- Identify selling opportunities and participate in the sales process as required.
- Contribute client and market feedback to product teams and company strategy, be the voice of the customer.
- Contribute towards the overall team operational model and governance.
Key Requirements and Experience
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Key technical, design, and architecture skillset with the ability to architect or design pragmatic solutions.
- 8 to 10 years of solid industry experience with at least 5 years experience based in Australia in a relevant or similar technology capacity.
- At least 2 years experience in a technical/engineering/development capacity with hands on development experience.
- At least 3 years experience at architect level.
- Experience in technical selling / pre-sales / solution consultancy.
- Experience in business, system architecture principles, architecture patterns, processes, and frameworks.
- Exceptional client management and communication skills, ability to guide, train, and negotiate technical decisions.
- Ability (e.g Passport) to travel on short notice for short term assignments.
The selected candidate will work in one of WSO2’s global offices. This job requires on-site customer visits and engagements - approximately 25% travel is required based on the role, base location, and type of accounts.