Careers - United States
Technical Consultant - Integration Projects
As a Technical Consultant in the Delivery team, you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of technical consultancy services to WSO2 customers in various locations, and enable them to use WSO2 technology for the success of their business. You will be based in our office in Mountain view during the initial induction period, after which you will spend more time visiting WSO2 customer locations around the US.
- Providing efficient solutions for WSO2 customers located in the US through on-site consultancy services, training, technical meetings, technical calls, and support queries.
- Provide architectural / development leadership for technological needs of customers.
- Help customers to deploy WSO2 products in their environments which include both on-premise and cloud based deployments.
- Debugging incidents reported by customers and providing solutions and fixes.
- Evangelization and community activities, which includes blogging about WSO2 products and technology.
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science/ Engineering with 2+ years of prior industry experience.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Development skill in Java language, C/C++ or any other equivalent programming language.
- Experience in and knowledge of enterprise technologies e.g. Web services, RESTful services, XML, JSON, SSO, OAuth, API Management.
- Experience in cloud technologies and container technologies (eg: AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes) is an added advantage.
- Legal authorization to work anywhere in the US.
- Flexibility to travel to any WSO2 customer location within the US.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.