As a Technical Lead in the Customer Success team, you will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of WSO2 technology experience to WSO2 customers, and enable them to use WSO2 technology for the success of their businesses.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Exhibit natural curiosity, an analytical mind, and willingness to explore the unknown
- Have an affinity for new challenges, a self-starting attitude, and be able to work with a global team
- Take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution, individually, as well as work effectively through escalations with the engineering team
- Take ownership of a set of customers and be their champion within WSO2 to ensure customer success
- Possess an amiable personality, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including sensitivity to the local cultures of WSO2’s global customer base
- Bring in new ideas on how to improve product and overall technical designs
- Successfully contribute to technical and non-technical discussions on email and in-person
- Provide technical leadership to a team, delegate, and follow-up on work assigned
- Mentor and lead members in the customer success team in technical aspect and management aspect
- Manage HR responsibilities of junior team members
- Engage with extended teams such as engineering, pre-sales, marketing, and sales on product and customer-related activities
- Deliver technical consultancy and training on WSO2 technologies and products for our customers around the globe (on-site and off-site)
- Maintain flexible working hours depending on the dynamic needs of customers
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering
- Minimum 7 years of industry experience
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Development skill in Java language or C/C++ languages or other comparable programming languages
- Experience in and knowledge of enterprise technologies - for e.g. microservices, enterprise integration, API management, identity and access management
- Experience in software design and architecture
- Experience and knowledge on containerized deployments and CI/CD technologies
- Experience in cloud platforms in an added advantage - for e.g. AWS, Azure, and the Google Cloud Platform
- Prior work experience in a similar capacity would be an added benefit
- Delivery management skills
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
Diversity Drives Innovation
We’ve built our business on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe it’s important to foster an environment that values and respects each individual’s strengths, perspectives, and ideas. Doing so not only drives innovation; it also ensures that we can create superior experiences for our customers, partners, and employees worldwide. We value the diversity of our team regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status, and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.