Careers - Sri Lanka
Technical Lead - Front End Development (Integration Team)
The Integration team at WSO2 is working on expanding features of products and looking for passionate engineers who would like to be a part of our exciting journey. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to lead and contribute to frontend development. As this is a varied and complex role, the ideal candidate is expected to demonstrate a high level of interest to learn and implement new architectures and technologies.
- Improve and define frontend development practices.
- Design and implement frontend components.
- Work with designers and backend developers.
- Provide prototyping for backend development.
- Provide technical leadership to a small team, delegate, and follow-up on work assigned.
- Mentor junior members in engineering best practices and processes.
- Communicate clearly, articulate in both written and verbal communication skills.
Required Skills and Experience
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 years of industry experience.
- Understanding about code, build, and the test life-cycle.
- Developing web applications with NodeJS and React stack.
- Knowledge of JS build tools ie. Webpack, Linters.
- Developing with Typescript will be a plus.
- Experience in Redux will be a plus.
- CSS Frameworks like Less or SaaS.
- Excellent knowledge in troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Work unsupervised on several activities concurrently, taking ownership and prioritizing accordingly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What Your Experience Will Be Like by Being Part of the Team
- Working in a startup environment and grow.
- Be part of technology selection, defining new processors and practices.
- Being able to be a part of cloud-native platform implementation, delivery, and maintenance.
- Building user experiences for mass developer community.
- Being able to evangelize and build developer relationships.
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.