Careers - Sri Lanka
Are you someone who enjoys creating software? Do you thrive in providing technical and non technical leadership to a team? Do you understand what customers want and are willing to help them solve their problems? Do you enjoy learning something new everyday and want to keep up with where the world is moving? We are looking for people like you to join our team as Technical Leads.
- The ideal candidate should have working competency in technology domains, programming languages, and software architecture.
- Ability to design and implement solutions adhering to overall architecture and system design goals including performance, security, scalability, quality of code, etc.
- Think of all possible scenarios and the ‘big picture’ when implementing some functionality, ability to estimate effort on functional areas worked on, and on time delivery.
- Ability to identify user stories for the product and document them accordingly.
- Proactively own the functional areas of the product you work on, in addition to all other aspects of the product including:
- Marketing (blogs, social media, and helping out with marketing campaigns),
- Pre-sales (product demos),
- Sales (anticipating future customer requirements and account expansion insights),
- Community engagement (answering questions on stack overflow),
- Delivery and support (monitor and help out with support issues, patches, etc).
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or Equivalent with a minimum of 5-8 years of industry experience.
- Strong development skills and proficiency in at least one programming language.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience and knowledge on Distributed Systems are an added advantage.
- Experience in providing leadership to a team.
- Ability to architect and build software products.