Location: Sri Lanka
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replace parts as required.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users' accounts/laptops and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Respond to user issues within a minimal time frame.
- Physically attend the office on weekdays and weekends when necessary.
- Work with vendors to obtain quotations, get support and claim warranties.
- Maintain software and hardware inventory.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with employees.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Diploma in IT or any equivalent qualification.
- Relevant industry experience will be an added advantage.
- Good command of English.
- Good understanding of Mac/Windows/Linux Operating Systems.
- Ability to work on Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
Diversity Drives Innovation
We’ve built our business on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe it’s important to foster an environment that values and respects each individual’s strengths, perspectives, and ideas. Doing so not only drives innovation; it also ensures that we can create superior experiences for our customers, partners, and employees worldwide. We value the diversity of our team regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status, and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.