WSO2’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution, which is globally recognized by major analyst firms as one of the leaders in the IAM space, manages millions of digital identities around the world. It is on the cusp of launching a next-generation IAM cloud solution using the industry’s most cutting-edge technologies.
We are a creative, ambitious team looking for self-driven and exceptional teammates who want to be part of our next big move. Our work culture is creatively stimulating and is driven by free flowing ideas and openness.
We are looking for an exceptional technical writer or an engineer with experience in technical writing to create, enhance, and maintain our product content and to make it more developer-focused, as well as address a global audience.
- Either of the following educational qualifications
- Degree in English or Communications with 1 - 2 years of work experience in IT or a related technical domain.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field with experience in writing various work-related technical content.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability and eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Passionate about learning technical concepts and enjoys technical writing.
- Understand the full scope of product features, extensions and how they fit together in the context of the product/solution.
- Understand identity and access management related standards, protocols, and specifications, and digest them into developer-focused product content.
- Consistently produce content according to the style guide, best practices, and grammar and quality standards with minimal supervision.
- Create supportive materials including, samples, tutorials, and webinars to help IAM developers.
- Work with the global development team, customer success team, and customers in different time zones (this may involve travel as well).
- Engage with the extended teams such as pre-sales, marketing, and sales on product- and customer-related activities.
- Be part of the IAM community and contribute to its development.
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.