We are looking for an energetic, innovative, and experienced individual to serve as Vice President and General Manager for WSO2’s India based operations and take leadership in growing the Indian market.
- Taking overall ownership over top-line growth, including go-to-market strategies, investments, and staffing field and remote Inside-Sales teams.
- Create, secure support for, and implement business development strategies and tactics to drive our substantial and rapid global expansion.
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize key partner prospects, including market research, needs analysis, competitive positioning, and commercial attractiveness.
- Secure sustainable commercial partnership agreements that continue through renewal and up-sell to maximize the Customer Lifetime Value. For new partnerships, lead the development of high-growth business plans, consolidate well-considered operating assumptions and adequate resource planning. Champion and secure approval for business plans.
- Establish and manage a development pipeline covering multiple countries and partnerships. Set bold, yet achievable revenue goals, metrics, and milestones. Track and provide regular reporting on progress and success.
- Work closely with existing functional teams to create new business plans, taking into account resources and implementation of timeline assumptions.
- Effectively manage business activities relating to strategic and financial growth.
- Create new strategies for marketing, and monitor quality control and quality assurance measures.
- Build effective relationships with clients and ensure revenue growth.
- Serve as an executive spokesperson for clients, partners, and the industry via media, analyst, and speaking engagements.
- Travel as required.
- A deep understanding of and experience working within the integration space.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related field.
- Experience working with a global team.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar capacity, and 15+ successful years in a supervisory position, along with experience in due diligence and financial assessment.
- Experience in operational management, enterprise GTM, and SaaS in both US and international markets.
- A charismatic, executive-level presence with the ability to establish relationships with key stakeholders, including the ability to present succinctly and clearly in both written and verbal communications.
- Strong financial and commercial analytical skills that drive results, including the capacity to quickly understand new markets and relevant operational and financial dynamics.
- A track record of successfully integrating new acquisitions from both a financial and operational perspective.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
Founded in 2005, WSO2 enables the composable enterprise. Our open-source, API-first and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly compose digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. WSO2 has over 800 employees worldwide with offices in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Sri Lanka, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Today, hundreds of leading brands across the globe and thousands of projects execute more than 18 trillion transactions annually using WSO2’s technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
Diversity Drives Innovation
We’ve built our business on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe it’s important to foster an environment that values and respects each individual’s strengths, perspectives, and ideas. Doing so not only drives innovation; it also ensures that we can create superior experiences for our customers, partners, and employees worldwide. We value the diversity of our team regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status, and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.