WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
Today, hundreds of the world’s largest corporations, top universities, and governments rely on WSO2’s open source, cloud-native solutions to drive their digital transformation—executing over 6 trillion transactions annually. Using WSO2 for API management, integration, and customer identity and access management, these organizations are harnessing the full power of their APIs to securely deliver the digital services and applications powering their businesses. WSO2 employs over 700 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka.
We are looking for someone who can take our channel sales to the next level, expanding our global network of partners, maximizing the short- and long-term potential of each partner, and effectively managing a globally distributed team dedicated to channel management and enablement. You will be responsible for delivering channel sales growth, currently at about 30% of overall revenue and accelerating, and thus you will play an integral role in the overall success of the company.
WSO2 also has repeatedly gained recognition for its industry-leading technology. This includes being named a Leader in the Forrester Wave: API Management Solutions, Q3 2020 report; ranking as the #1 open source/open core application integration suite vendor by revenue and market share, and earning Leader positions in the KuppingerCole Leadership Compass reports for IAM, Identity API Platforms, and Access Management and Federation.
- Drive WSO2’s channel strategy, programs, benefits, and resources.
- Effectively manage and grow the Global Channel Manager team and Sales Enablement team.
- Collaborate with regional sales teams to maximize account potential through partner involvement.
- Establish objectives and actionable metrics for the team.
- Determine effective use of field marketing and co-marketing investments with partners.
- Identify, recruit, enable, and manage new effective partners.
- Increase sales effectiveness and productivity of existing partners.
- Address underperformance in WSO2’s engagement with Global System Integrator partners.
- Address underperformance in WSO2’s channel contribution in the United States.
- Contribute to WSO2’s business culture with by effectively orienting towards partners.
- 12+ years of experience in the software and IT industry doing related business development, strategic alliance, partner, and/or channel management.
- Demonstrated track record of successful revenue growth, directly attributable to partner programs.
- Demonstrated track record in defining and aligning partner and sales strategies and programs to maximize customer impact and revenue opportunities.
- Experience in effectively managing a diverse global team.
- Familiarity with relevant technology trends.
- Capability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to engage in reasonable (>10%) travel (including international) as required.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- 401K matching.
Diversity Drives Innovation
We’ve built our business on a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We believe it’s important to foster an environment that values and respects each individual’s strengths, perspectives, and ideas. Doing so not only drives innovation; it also ensures that we can create superior experiences for our customers, partners, and employees worldwide. We value the diversity of our team regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status, and we do not tolerate any form of discrimination.