Duration: 6 Months
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open-source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open-source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 700 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.
We are currently hiring for a 6-month contract position to support the growing requirements within our website development team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing the website/landing pages, updating content, and creating relevant graphics to the highest quality within the timelines. You should have an understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Content Management Systems (CMS) as well as meticulous attention to detail and project management skills. You must have an analytical mind and will be comfortable troubleshooting the website(s) and improving the User Experience (UX).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, implement, and manage web pages for the company's website(s) delivering a high-performing website, an engaging user experience, and contributing to the generation of high-quality leads.
- Create high-quality, easy to consume, and lead-generating marketing materials.
- Follow the overarching branding and style guidelines, apply best practicesto ensure the websites and marketing material is consistent, industry-leading, and impactful.
- Proactively assess and improve website design to enhance site performance and the user experience in line with website strategy.
- Quickly iterate on multiple interactive design solutions and work through details.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and management to ensure that the landing pages and websites align with brand strategy and meet the organization’s standards.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices.
- Work closely with the broader marketing team to ensure effective marketing campaign execution.
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships to ensure alignment with BU and Regional teams.
- Strong time management capabilities and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Contribute to a high performing, highly engaged, highly curious team culture.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- A relevant diploma/qualification in a related field will be highly regarded.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of web system best practices, concepts, trends, and content management systems/web frameworks.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A curious mind, with sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well independently but thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Highly organized, multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in various event management software tools and Microsoft Office/Google Suite.