As the Website Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the functionality and performance of the company’s website(s), you will be required to evaluate and enhance website performance; develop, maintain and update website content that enhances brand identity and generates high-quality leads. You must have a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Content Management Systems (CMS) as well as meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and strong project management skills. You have an analytical mind and will be comfortable troubleshooting the website(s) and constantly improving the User Experience (UX). You are a strong leader and will ensure the Website team is seen as a strategic partner to the BU & Regional Marketing and Sales teams and will be responsible for cultivating strong cross-functional relationships.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and optimize the organization's website(s).
- Define and maintain the site(s) architecture and navigation.
- Manage team resources to respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Update to the latest web technologies and implement best in class website management practices.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular testing and optimization.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training website development staff.
- Manage and cultivate the career development of team members.
- Be a subject matter expert. Provide feedback and guidance to stakeholders to deliver high-performing websites.
- Work closely with the broader marketing team to ensure effective marketing campaign execution.
- Plan and manage the Website team resources to ensure adequate coverage and effective execution against marketing goals and objectives.
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships to ensure alignment with BU and Regional teams.
- Contribute to a high performing, highly engaged, highly curious team culture.
- Set clear expectations for team members; collect and deliver feedback appropriately.
- Implement agile development and automation processes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field preferred.
- 7 - 10 years of related experience required.
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse group of stakeholders to achieve organizational goals.
- Proficient with leading website design principles and technologies with extensive knowledge of website marketing principles and strategies.
- Plans and implements web-based marketing strategies and campaigns via the company's website(s).
- Strong understanding of SEA and website optimization principles.
- Develops and expands the company's web presence through social media, email, web advertising, and other online sources; promotes the company brand through these channels.
- Coordinates with other marketing team members to ensure active promotions and campaigns are represented on the website(s).
- Maintains current knowledge of trends and developments in website marketing.
- Assists with budget preparation for the marketing department.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A curious mind, with sound analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work well independently but thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Proven project management experience.
- Highly organized, multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
WSO2 was founded in 2005. Our open source, API-first, and decentralized approach helps developers and architects to be more productive and rapidly build digital products to meet demand. Customers choose us for our broad, integrated platform, approach to open source, and digital transformation methodology. The company’s hybrid platform for developing, reusing, running, and managing integrations prevents lock-in through open source software that runs on-premises or in the cloud.
WSO2 employs over 650 engineers, consultants, and professionals worldwide and has offices in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Germany, and Sri Lanka. Today, hundreds of leading brands and thousands of global projects execute over 6 trillion transactions annually using WSO2 integration technologies.
Visit wso2.com and follow WSO2 on LinkedIn or Twitter to learn more.