APIs: The Digital Connectors
Digital businesses are reshaping the landscape of many industries with novel products, services, and business models. To remain competitive and become a leader in their industry, new businesses and established enterprises alike need to undergo digital transformation by adapting both their technology strategies and core aspects of their cultures. Products and services are no longer sold through brick and mortar stores. Customers today expect them to be accessible at their fingertips through mobile apps, web apps and other digital means.
APIs are the center stage of any digital transformation strategy. They allow your business to seamlessly connect with customers, partners, OEMs and all other stakeholders. To reap all the benefits of an API ecosystem, it’s important to understand how and when APIs can assist your enterprise’s digital transformation.
In this workshop, we will discuss:
- The importance of API management and its role in digital transformation
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate your API strategy
- How to digitize your business APIs
- Versioning and lifecycle management of APIs
- How to engage the digital community
- API consumption: security, rate limiting and policies
- How to understand your API consumption through analytics
- The importance of the right solutions architecture
- API-centric digital transformation success stories
Who should attend?
Enterprise architects, solution architects, CTOs, CIOs and others that wants to learn about the role of API management in digital transformation and the capabilities of WSO2 API Manager.
WSO2 workshops are meant to be practical, interactive and educative. They are presented by WSO2 personnel who regularly participate in architecture reviews and consulting services and very often are a part of our engineering team.