Systems built with distributed computing technologies have created trillions of smart endpoints. And this explosion of endpoints and app disaggregation is changing the nature of application development to become integration-centric.
Though development teams have been adopting agile methodologies, integration functions have not. This ultimately slows the entire development and overall release process. In fact, surveys show even though over 50% of organizations follow Agile methodologies, less than 4% receive its full benefit.
How will integration orgs improve their fast waterfall or water-scrum-fall, and become truly “Integration Agile”? WSO2 can help you create the path.
Who should attend?
CDOs, CIOs, CTOs, Heads of Enterprise Architecture, VPs of Engineering, Enterprise Architects, Technical Managers, and Architects
This workshop outlines how organizations can make use of the newly introduced reference architecture and methodology for agility from WSO2. By attending this workshop you will be able to,
- Understand the core principles behind integration agile
- Grasp the concepts of WSO2 Reference Architecture for Agility
- Understand the WSO2 Reference Methodology for Agility and best practices for improvement
- Conduct a self-assessment using the WSO2 Maturity Model for Agility
A Hands-on Format
This is an interactive workshop where you’ll describe your current architecture, technology usage, culture, and digital transformation journey, ask questions, and learn from WSO2 practitioners.
The workshop curriculum will include:
- Integration Agile: how to optimize people, process, technology, and organizational digital alignment
- The Emerging Reference Architectures for Agility
- Layered architecture
- Segmented architecture
- (NEW*) Cell-based architecture
- Reference implementation using real-world examples and technologies
- Reference methodology and building a transformation roadmap
- A maturity model and assessment to share within your org
The two hour session will demonstrate how WSO2 can partner with you as an agility coach, a technology partner, and to help you become integration agile.