The event is free but seats are limited.
Who should attend
CIOs, CTOs, Architecture and IT Managers.
What you will learn,
Workshop attendees (CIOs, CTOs, Architecture Managers, and IT Managers) will discover how WSO2 can help them achieve their agile digital business innovation while ensuring maximum flexibility and integration with their customers and partners.
- 13:00 - 14:00 Welcome of the participants with refreshments
- 14:00 - 14:30 Keynote by Riccardo Bernasconi - CEO of Profesia & Introduction to WSO2 by Dilshan Kottegoda - Senior Account Manager of WSO2
- 14:30 - 15:00 Customer talk
- 15:00 - 15:30 Realize the new digital enterprise- Companies today need to build new and complex interactions with their consumers. With the advent of social media, mobile devices and a multitude of apps, consumers today expect flexibility, ease of use, speed and agility in the services offered. Companies, to remain competitive, must meet these expectations. Building a new company architecture from scratch is difficult, reusing an existing architecture is even more difficult. The goal of this intervention is to identify the pillars needed to build the best business architecture, exploring how WSO2 can help you do it. Edited by Matteo Bordin - Principal Architect at Profesia & Stefano Negri - WSO2 Director Solutions Architecture
- 15:30 - 16:00 Coffee Break
- 16.00 - 16.50 Round Table with the participation of some of the main WSO2 Customers in Italy. Moderator: Cristiano Motta - Board Member & WSO2 BU Director
- 16:50 - 17:00 Q & A , Conclusions
- 17:00 - 17:30 Final aperitif