The challenges presented by digital transformation, pressurizes organization to innovate and respond. The organizations can get full advantage of digital transformation only if their IT ecosystem is integration agile.
Digital transformation is leading enterprises to build a diverse set of applications and systems in silos. For a successful enterprise-wide digital implementation, business applications need to extend themselves to add new services, and to support new technologies swiftly. The methods used to build and integrate these applications need to be agile and reusable.
Systems built with distributed computing technologies have created trillions of smart endpoints. This explosion of endpoints and app disaggregation is creating new challenges like integrating or connecting the apps and systems, maintaining a single source of base data, developing apps/systems faster, better and choosing the right tool to integrate. An efficient integration platform enables a quicker and better app/system. It also reduces the cost of maintenance.
Though development teams have adopted agile methodologies, integration functions have not necessarily kept pace.
The mismatch ultimately slows the entire development and overall release process. Surveys show that even though over 50% of organizations follow Agile methodologies, less than 4% receive its full benefit.
This workshop outlines how organizations can benefit from an integration agile model presented by WSO2 & Quinnox. By attending this workshop, you will:
- Understand the value add of being integration agile to your digital transformation journey
- Understand the faced challenges in building platforms that are scalable and agile and how to overcome them?
Who should attend?
CDOs, CIOs, CTOs, Heads of Enterprise Architecture, VPs of Engineering, Enterprise Architects, Technical Managers, and Architects
A Hands-on Format
The workshop is interactive. Participants describe their current architecture, technology usage, culture, and digital transformation journey, ask questions, and learn from WSO2 & Quinnox practitioners.
The workshop curriculum will include:
- The core principles behind being Integration Agile
- Scalable and Agile: how to implement best practices of scalability and agility to achieve digital transformation
- Integration Agile: how to optimize people, process, technology, and digital alignment
- How to facilitate digital infrastructure using real-world examples and technologies
- A self-assessment using the Maturity Model for Agility that you can share within your org
This two-hour session will demonstrate how WSO2 & Quinnox can partner with you to build an Integration Agile digital enterprise, and help you achieve your digital goals.