Forming Digital Enterprises with Integration, Microservices and API Management
To remain competitive and become a leader in modern markets, established organizations need to form digital enterprises. Conventional business and its approach has left these organizations with an enormous wealth of resources such as information, process-execution power, experience, and expertise. But in the digital era, pioneering via innovation and revealing new harvesting grounds have become the most significant differentiators.
The idea of combining the existing wealth of resources with technology and innovation has led industries towards digital transformation—creating new revenue streams by tapping into new markets.
Who should attend?
CTOs, IT managers, enterprise architects and developers (end-users only).
This workshop will cover:
- The right approach to digital transformation
- Integration in the context of digital transformation
- Microservices architecture (MSA)
- Promoting innovation via API management
- A real-world case study from a customer of Yenlo, Premier Certified Partner of WSO2