Building a correct customer identity and access management (CIAM) strategy is a real challenge and an integral cornerstone of any digital transformation process. CIAM mainly focuses on connecting consumers, managing and securing customer data, and analyzing identity behaviors to provide a more engaged customer experience. GDPR is a real challenge and forces business to rethink and redefine their CIAM strategies.
This workshop will mainly focus on discussing the key challenges in building the GDPR complaint CIAM strategy and best practices.
Who should attend?
Identity & enterprise architects and developers.
- The role of a CIAM strategy in digital transformation
- Connecting with consumers through self-service registration and social registration
- Consumer identification and verifications
- GDPR impact on CIAM strategy
- Roadmap for GDPR compliance
- The workshop will end with Symcor discussing how it has deployed WSO2 Identity Server and API Manager to help with the delivery of new digital capabilities within its organization. They will also share their experience with WSO2 at Symcor, including advanced use cases and customizations that have been implemented along the way to defining a corporate standard for authentication and authorization. Symcor will also walk through their strategy for rapid and continuous deployment of the environment to a public cloud infrastructure using common DevOps technologies, including GitLab CI, HashiCorp Packer and Terraform.