TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to registrations for WSO2 Summit London 2019 ("Summit") to be held on the 7th of November 2019, in London, United Kingdom and organized by WSO2 Inc. .
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, a "Registrant" shall be defined as any individual who has completed the registration process for and thereby been shortlisted and being invited as a delegate to the Summit
All Registrants will be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"):
- Information on the process of registration for the Summit forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Registration for the Summit is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Registration for the Summit shall commence on July 26, 2019 and will close on "November 6, 2019."
- In order to register for the Summit, an individual must visit https://wso2.com/integration-summit/london-2019/registration/ and follow the instructions provided therein.
- When filling the form, the Registrant can opt out of receiving any future communication from WSO2 about any future events.
- Upon completion of the form, the Registrant will receive from WSO2 an automated confirmation email.
- Registrants hereby warrant that all information submitted by them upon registration for the Summit is true, accurate and complete in every respect. WSO2 takes no responsibility for miscommunications based on inaccurate information.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, WSO2 hereby excludes and shall not have any liability to any Registrant in connection with or arising out of the Summit and registration for the Summit howsoever caused, including (without limitation) for any claims, losses, costs, expenses and damages, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude WSO2’s liability for personal injury or death caused by a proven act of negligence. Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties, and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded.
- WSO2 reserves the right to amend or replace these Terms and Conditions without notice and without any liability. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be notified to Registrants as soon as possible by WSO2
- A failure by WSO2 to enforce any one of these Terms and Conditions at any time will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any Registrant, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of rights in relation to the same.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions, which shall continue in full force and effect.
- WSO2 does not guarantee the attendance of any third party (including any exhibitor or speaker), or that any scheduled session, breakout, keynote or other activity will take place. WSO2 reserves the right, including without prior notice, to make any change to the schedule at the Summit at any time for any reason (including modification of the schedule or content of, or cancellation of, any session, breakout, keynote or other activity).
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law. Any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions will be determined and settled by arbitration in London, United Kingdom in accordance with the rules of the International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC”). The award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties thereto, and judgment may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.