WSO2 Carbon Studio: How to point to a non-anonymous endpoint from a sequence
By Saminda Wijeratne
- 21 Oct, 2010
Projects: ESB, Carbon Studio
- In a C-App project you have a sequence which to point to the endpoint "foobar".
- This endpoint "foobar" which you want to point could be
- case 1 - in the same C-App project as a endpoint configuration file
- case 2 - already deployed in an ESB server
- case 3 - present as a registry resource in the registry
- case 4 - present as part of the synapse configuration file where the sequence also resides.
- To call an Endpoint you may eventually add an "Send" Mediator. (Right click on sequence -> New Child -> Core -> Send)
- Right click on the added "Send" mediator -> New Child -> Endpoint Reference (Registry)
- Select the added "Endpoint" node
- If the "Properties" view is not already focused, double click on the "Endpoint" node which you just selected
- In the properties view you now need to change the "Endpoint Key" property value
- Click on the value of the property. A small button "..." will appear at the end of the text box
- Click on that button
- Registry Key Property editor dialog will open
- In the dialog
- case 1 & 2,
- Delete all the text in the "Key" text box
- Type the name of the endpoint which you want to refer to (in the scenario it is "foobar").
- case 3,
- Use the "Browse Remote Registry" section in the dialog to browse and specify the path
- case 4,
- In "Select Local Entry" section select the endpoint.
- case 1 & 2,
- Click "OK".
Author : Saminda Wijeratne, Product Manager of WSO2 Tools, WSO2 Inc, [email protected]