Enterprise Integration Made Easy with the WSO2 ESB
By Ruwan Linton
- 18 Aug, 2009
Enterprise integration can be a real drag for developers. Even though the advent of SOA has made the need for hard-coded integration between each application obsolete, it can be frustrating and time-consuming to get your middleware tools set up to build, mediate and connect services.
The WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus (WSO2 ESB) has become a popular choice for enterprise integration - it's lightweight, high-performing and 100% open source. The latest version, WSO2 ESB 2.1, adds many more benefits for developers and architects.
In this webinar presentation, Ruwan Linton, Project Manager and Lead Developer of the WSO2 ESB, presents why enterprise integration will be faster and easier with the WSO2 ESB along with some of the newest features, including:
- An overview of the new OSGi-based architecture
- The provisioning model to seamlessly add or remove components and custom features to your ESB deployment
- Better mediation and routing with the new business rules support, powered by Drools
- How the WSO2 ESB automatically protects your integration development efforts by storing your configuration in a built-in registry
- Additional enhancements to performance, eventing support, scheduled tasks and REST support
- Streaming and non blocking HTTP transport and other supported transports, interfaces and protocols
|Starts: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 09:00 AM; Ends: 10:00 AM (PDT)|
|Presenter: Ruwan Linton|