WSO2’s Unified Theory of Middleware - Tuesday, 6th/Wednesday 7th April
By Dasunpriya Anuradha Mallikarachchi
- 26 Mar, 2010
With WSO2’s delivery in 2009 of a complete middleware platform, enterprises are able to benefit from a common developer and management experience across products as diverse as the WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus, the WSO2 Business Process Server, and the innovative new WSO2 Gadget Server. As the needs of your enterprise evolve, you can be sure there is a smooth progression within the platform for the new capabilities you require.
This webinar will:
- Provide a complete overview of the WSO2 platform, including Carbon, the innovative core development framework and the runtime.
- Detail the different architectural layers in an SOA stack.
- Explain how the individual products fit into this architecture and map to common middleware needs.
- Discuss how the stack supports the smooth integration of Cloud offerings.
- Share insights about the tools provided by the framework and the advantages of our unique programming model.
- Consider implementation scenarios and deployment considerations with real-world use-cases.
You should attend this webinar if you are:
- Architects or developers who are working in or interested in SOA.
- Consultants specializing in Service Oriented Architecture.
- Groups adopting Service Oriented Architectures.
- Currently using or evaluating the WSO2 Platform.
Your presenter, Asanka Abeysinghe, is the Lead Solutions Architect at WSO2. Asanka is also a committer at the Apache Software Foundation where he contributes to the Apache Synapse ESB project.
Asanka has been involved with building and deploying small, medium to large scale enterprise SOA solutions using the WSO2 platform and will be bringing in his expertise to this webinar.
Problems viewing videos?
Download latest Flash Player