Improve Your SOA Adoption with a Better ESB - Tuesday, 18th/Wednesday, 19th May
By Dasunpriya Anuradha Mallikarachchi
- 28 Apr, 2010
Service Oriented Architecture has become the standard for interacting with external systems within an Enterprise. Mediating these service interactions is a key part of implementing the SOA in your organization.
The WSO2 ESB is a fast, lean and scalable mediator based on the popular Apache Synapse and WSO2 Carbon frameworks. Find out how the latest release of WSO2’s ESB leverages an innovative architectural framework to transform your SOA implementation.
This webinar will:
- Discuss the latest release of WSO2’s ESB.
- Provide a detailed overview of the ESB architecture.
- Share advanced features of the ESB 3.0.0 release (Code named Iridium).
- Showcase the monitoring capabilities of the ESB.
- Explore the rich administrative web interface which manages the WSO2 ESB instances.
- Discuss real life deployment examples and patterns.
You should attend this webinar if you are a:
- Architects or developers who are interested in cutting-edge ESB technologies.
- CTOs interested in SOA and mediation patterns.
Your presenter, Ruwan Linton, is the Product Manager and Technical Lead for the WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus project. Ruwan’s experience ranges from leading projects related to Web Services, J2EE technologies as well as Struts and XML. Also joining Ruwan will be Hiranya Jayathilaka, Software Engineer of the ESB team.
You can view/download the webinar content from here.