Making the hybrid cloud a reality - Wednesday, 12th/Thursday, 13th May
By Dasunpriya Anuradha Mallikarachchi
- 27 Apr, 2010
The hybrid cloud option leverages the security of a private cloud solution and the elasticity/scalability of a public cloud. Architects designing hybrid cloud solutions need to reconcile between these competing goals. With WSO2’s Cloud Services Gateway organizations can now effectively mediate between their public and private clouds without compromising existing network firewall infrastructures.
This webinar will:
- Introduce WSO2 Cloud Service Gateway.
- Discuss the Cloud Service Gateway Architecture and compare it with other approaches like VPN.
- Explore potential use cases in real world settings.
You should attend this webinar if you are a:
- Architect or developer who is working in or interested in working with different Cloud variants.
- CTOs interested in keeping abreast of the latest Cloud technologies.
Your presenter, Dr. Srinath Perera, is an expert in web services and distributed systems. He has been involved with Apache Web Services Projects (e.g., Axis2 and Geronimo) and is a member of Apache Software Foundation. He is also one of the co-founders of Apache Axis2.
You can view/download presentation slides and videocaste from here.