Private Cloud. Everyone's talking about it. But what can private cloud computing actually do for your organization?
At WSO2 we have a clear vision. Because we know that realizing the real potential of private cloud computing means more than just dynamic virtualization. To gain the maximum value of a private cloud, you’ve got to have software that understands the cloud infrastructure it lives on. You need a "cloud native platform."
Join WSO2’s award-winning CTO, Paul Fremantle, for this important Webinar. You’ll not only learn how to kickstart your private cloud, but you’ll also deepen your understanding about the future of cloud computing across the industry. Paul will cover these topics and more:
- The 5 key characteristics of "cloud native" software
- How to get started with private cloud computing and get real returns on your investment
- Where SOA belongs in a future Cloud-based IT organization
- How Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) enables you to get more out of both private and public clouds
- Preview of the capabilities of WSO2’s cloud native platform – WSO2 Stratos.
Who should attend
- Enterprise application developers, architects, and CTOs
We look forward to hearing from you—and meeting with you on the Web!