The WSO2 Governance Registry provides just the right level of structure — straight out of the box — to support your team in working together. Because Governance encompasses more than just technology — it also includes people and processes.
The easiest way to avoid governance problems in your SOA lies in balancing oversight with system performance.
The best way to achieve that balance?
To find out, join WSO2’s webinar “Governance: Turn Sticky Problems into Hidden Blessings.” Learn how to deploy effective governance strategies for improving productivity in your SOA.
Your presenter, Sumedha Rubasinghe, will show you how WSO2’s new Governance Registry brings clarity to your SOA problems. He will cover the following topics;
- Repository features available in WSO2 Governance Registry
- Fundamentals of WSO2’s governance framework and how to extend it
- Scenarios highlighting repository and governance capabilities
- Strategies to broaden your SOA footprint using governance
- Insights into Governance in Cloud
- New features in WSO2’s recently released version 3.5.0 of the Governance Registry.
Who should attend;
- Architects and developers who want to learn how to introduce governance to existing process
- Consultants specializing in SOA.
Sumedha Rubasinghe, the Product Manager for the WSO2 Governance Registry project, brings a wealth of experience ranging from Java to J2EEE technologies.
You can view/download videocaste, presentation slides from here.
Wednesday, 2nd June, 2010 at 10:00 AM; Ending: 11:00 AM (PST)
Starting: Thursday, 3rd June , 2010 at 9:00 AM; Ending: 10:00 AM (GMT)
Presenter: Sumedha Rubasinghe