Creating a Private Cloud Middleware Platform or Public Cloud Service with WSO2 Stratos - Tuesday, November 8th 2011
By Dasunpriya Anuradha Mallikarachchi
- 8 Oct, 2011
When organizations attempt to bring Cloud computing benefits to their middleware platform environment, they are challenged by proprietary external cloud offerings, cloud washed on-premise middleware products, and disconnected platform silos. WSO2 Stratos is an open source Cloud Middleware Platform purpose built to maximize cloud benefits and lower adoption challenges. In this webinar, Paul Fremantle and Chris Haddad will present how Stratos can provide you with an optimal foundation. They will present how organizations can use Stratos to:
- Raise development and operational (DevOps) agility
- Synchronize Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) investments with a Platform as a Service strategy
- Apply governance and policies consistently across internal and external Clouds
- Quickly deliver a proof of concept demonstrating internal Platform as a Service benefits
- Build a Platform as a Service supporting an ecosystem of teams, partners, and projects
As Co-founder and CTO of WSO2, Paul spearheads the company’s overall technical and product strategy. Paul is an experienced software and product development professional, having previously worked as the product lead and architect for the IBM Web Services Gateway. Paul also has significant experience in Open Source and Open Standards: he is VP of Apache Synapse and co-chair of the OASIS WS-RX Technical Committee.
Chris is Vice President of Technology Evangelism at WSO2 and focuses on focus on raising visibility, awareness and knowledge of the company’s products and services. Prior to WSO2, Chris led research teams at Gartner and the Burton Group for 8 years (acquired by Gartner in 2009), advising Fortune 500 enterprise organizations and technology infrastructure vendors on adoption strategies, architecture, product selection, governance, and organizational alignment.