Empowering Development Governance with WSO2 Products - Thursday, January 05th 2012
By Dasunpriya Anuradha Mallikarachchi
- 25 Oct, 2011
Governance is part and parcel of rapidly evolving businesses. It is critical that you have the right processes and policies in place to ensure the smooth running of your business in a rapidly reshaping eco-system. Governance is not only about monitoring and managing your services once they have been developed. It is also about developing them right, and meeting stakeholder expectations.
To ensure you succeed in your development lifecycle, you need to have the right tools and infrastructure. The WSO2 Governance Registry defines the framework for Development Governance with the WSO2 middleware platform. The WSO2 Governance Registry along with the WSO2 Carbon Studio and the WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus interacts with your development environment, and also the people involved in the development process to deliver an end-to-end Development Governance Solution.
In this session, we will explain:
- How to model and development lifecycle with the WSO2 Governance Registry
- How to develop enterprise assets with the WSO2 Carbon Studio
- Following Best Practices, enforcing organizational policies and re-use
- Interfacing your build processes and automated tests using WSO2 ESB
- Managing your development roadmap: Issue Tracking, Tasks and Resource Allocation
Senaka is Associate Technical Lead, and the Product Manager for the WSO2 Governance Registry. He is a member of the Apache Software Foundation (ASF), and also a Project Management Committee (PMC) member and committer for a number of projects at the ASF. Senaka founded WSO2 WSF/C++ during his internship at WSO2 in 2008.