APIs provide a door into your business capabilities.
Think about APIs as more than just another integration interface. Managed APIs offer consumer self-service, automated key management, and monetization opportunities. Move beyond static APIs to consider dynamic API service levels, API governance, and offering Your Business as an API.
In this presentation, Paul and Chris will describe how API management enables consumers to rapidly find, subscribe to, and evaluate APIs; and how API management benefits API providers by securing, protecting, and monitoring API resource interactions. The session will also describe how organizations go beyond foundational use cases to address API lifecycle development activities, monetizing API assets, and offering personalized behavior across multiple business channels.
In this session, you will discover:
- The benefits of an API strategy
- What to consider when starting out adding APIs
- Why an API StoreFront, API Management, and API Governance are essential to an effective API strategy
- How to rapidly on-board new API developers and assist their API evaluation process
- How to easily personalize your API’s behavior and reach new distribution channels
- An action plan detailing how to successfully build, publish, govern, configure, and monetize APIs
- How WSO2 API Management Platform (WSO2 AMP) builds upon WSO2’s industry leading SOA Platform foundation.