This webinar will start off with an introduction to Jaggery and a walk through the core API. It will then showcase the three-step guide on how to get a Jaggery app up and running.
Participants also will learn
- How to get started with Jaggery.
- How to work with the request, response and session.
- How to expose JSON without doing any extra work.
- How to create and read feeds.
- How to persist with relational storage and the use of a metadata store.
- How to address file handling.
Nuwan BandaraAssociate Technical Lead
Nuwan Bandara is Associate Technical Lead and member of the development technologies management committee, focusing on the WSO2 Gadget Server, WSO2 Mashup Server, Jaggery, and API Store. Additionally, Nuwan has provided technology consulting on customer engagements, including identity solutions and systems integration for the telecommunications, banking and financial services industries.