It’s not enough to integrate the disparate applications within a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA). Behind those application silos, is a vast quantity of enterprise data scattered across heterogeneous data sources, which must be categorized in an unified manner.
In this introductory webinar, Anjana Fernando, will examine how the WSO2 Data Services Server (WSO2 DSS) augments SOA development efforts by providing an easy-to use-platform for integrating data stores, creating composite data views, and hosting data services. As part of the session, he will:
- Explain how data services work.
- Demonstrate how to create a sample data service.
- Explore common use cases for WSO2 DSS.
Additionally Anjana will review WSO2 DSS core capabilities, including how:
- The wizard-driven approach exposes data as SOAP services or REST style resources.
- The single data access layer enables optimization and helps to preserve the integrity of frequently modified data.
- Using a declarative approach in defining data access, eliminates the overhead of writing biolterplate code and helps rapid application development.
Anjana FernandoAssociate Technical Lead
Anjana Fernando joined WSO2 in 2009. He is an associate technical lead and a member of the data technologies management committee, who focuses on development of the WSO2 Data Services Server. Anjana has conducted several onsite customer engagements, primarily focused on integration enabled by the WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus.