The WSO2 summer release adds new products and delivers differentiating enhancements to the WSO2 middleware platform. Join Paul Fremantle and Chris Haddad as they discuss how the platform release:
- Manages APIs and load balances service traffic
- Supports leading identity management interoperability protocols (i.e. Simple Cloud Identity Management [SCIM], OAuth2, and XACML 3.0)
- Delivers a new, scalable BAM architecture based on Cassandra and Hadoop
- Processes complex events faster than all other available open source engines
- Expands business process execution to include human tasks and BPEL4People
- Presents a business-oriented view of service assets and lifecycle management
- Enhances connections into the Cloud and legacy systems
- Improves message broker scalability
VP, Technology Evangelism
Chris works closely with developers, architects, and C-level executives, as well as WSO2’s engineering team to increase WSO2 middleware technology adoption, enhance the Carbon and Stratos platforms, and maximize customer value. Previously, Chris led research teams at Burton Group and Gartner advising Fortune 500 enterprise organizations and technology infrastructure vendors on adoption strategies, architecture, product selection, governance, and organizational alignment.
CTO & Co Founder
As WSO2’s co-founder and CTO, Paul Fremantle spearheads the company’s overall product strategy. Recognized by InfoWorld as a Top 25 CTO, Paul was responsible for simultaneously leading development of the groundbreaking WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus and Apache Synapse ESB.