WSO2 recently released version 5.0 of the WSO2 Application Server. The WSO2 Application Server is one of the more mature products in the WSO2 products platform and is a stable, cloud-enabled, proven Application Server with enterprise-scale Web service and web application hosting and management capability.
In addition, here are some other key features of WSO2 Application Server:
- Unified applications listing to manage web applications, JAX-WS/RS applications and Jaggery applications in one place.
- Developing JAX-WS/RS applications via WSO2 Developer Studio.
- Multi-tenancy in standalone deployment mode.
- Ghost deployment for artifacts in standalone mode for faster services and applications deployment.
- 100% Tomcat compliance runtime for more flexible and powerful control over Tomcat configurations.
To learn more about these features join Supun Malinga and Sagara Gunatunga on this live webinar. They will explain the features and functionality of the all new WSO2 Application Server and how it can help in your web application, Web service or REST service, hosting and managing projects.
Supun joined WSO2 in September 2010.He is a software engineer in the Development technologies team where he mainly focuses on the development of the WSO2 Application Server.In addition to his product development effors supun has provided technology consulting on customer engadgements, including customer QuickStart programs.
Sagara joined WSO2 in May 2011. He is a Technical Lead in the development technologies team focusing on the WSO2 Application Server. Sagara specializes in J2EE, Spring, Web Service and enterprise integration related technologies.