WSO2 Product Release Webinar - Introducing WSO2 Developer Studio - Tools for SOA Developers - Wednesday, January 30, 2013
By Kushlani De Silva
- 30 Jan, 2013
In today’s world of SOA, several different tools are available for various tasks and requirements. Development tools crossing all enterprise application components are rare however, and often expensive. Developers are commonly forced to work with several different tools, and often will use the ‘tool they know’ rather than the ‘best tool for the job’. This means that having to use an improper tool for a particular task is most likely a developers worst nightmare.
The WSO2 Developer Studio is a one stop tooling platform for the award-winning WSO2 Carbon middleware platform and WSO2 Stratos PaaS. You can implement your composite SOA applications with the WSO2 Developer Studio and generate deployable artifacts which you can deploy on to standalone WSO2 products as well as on to WSO2 Stratos PaaS without any changes. This provides the benefit of “Develop Once - Deploy Anywhere”. Since it tightly integrates different SOA development tools, build systems (Apache Maven) and CI build tools (Hudson, Jenkins, Bamboo) this makes the WSO2 Developer Studio a very powerful tool for almost all SOA application developers. This also includes including users who implement applications for non WSO2 product such as Apache Tomcat, Apache Synapse, Apache Axis2, Apache ODE, etc.
Join Harshana Martin and Kalpa Senanayake on this webinar as they introduce the WSO2 Developer Studio and demonstrates how it could be used for light-weight, user-friendly and time effective SOA development.
Topics to be covered include:
- Open Source SOA Application Development support (Apache Tomcat, Axis2, Synapse, ODE, etc).
- Develop, Deploy, Test and Debug Composite Applications through Developer Studio with WSO2 Carbon Middleware Stack.
- Use Enterprise Service Bus tools to build your integrations.
- Expose your Data as a Service in few clicks.
- Manage your Resource through Developer Studio.
- Develop and Deploy Workflow.
- Build Web-Apps and Services using Developer Studio.
- Apache Maven Integration. SCM integration and CI build Tool Integration
If you are an architect or developer searching for a data monitoring solution, then this webinar is for you!