Enterprise Use Case Webinar - Running PHP on Stratos 2.0 - Wednesday, March 06, 2013
By Kushlani De Silva
- 6 Mar, 2013
An increasing number of PHP developers are looking to move their applications into the cloud. When making the decision to move, developers would obviously want to know what benefits they gain by moving to a particular cloud platform. Some of the more common expectations include load handling, security, scalability, failover, and backups.
WSO2 Stratos 2.0 is a Cloud platform that can be deployed on-premises or in the Cloud. WSO2 Stratos is capable of hosting
- Any application server: JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic.
- Language container: Ruby and PHP.
- WSO2 multi-tenant application platform services: WSO2 ESB, WSO2 Application Server, WSO2 Identity Server, WSO2 Governance Registry, WSO2 Business Activity Monitor.
In this webinar WSO2’s Cloud Architect Lakmal Warusawithana and Technical Lead Damitha Kumarage will discuss
- An example polyglot container using PHP cartridge - The entire process of developing and deploying a PHP cartridge will be demonstrated in detail.
- The application deployment process using an example of Wordpress and SugarCRM application deployment.
- The Cloud benefits that your PHP application will get by being deployed into the WSO2 Stratos 2 platform.