The lean, complete, OSGi-based WSO2 Carbon middleware platform includes more than a 175 components. The Carbon kernel provides a rich set of features for enterprise developers to experiment with. WSO2 Carbon ships some of the well defined component configurations as a set of products, but it is also possible for organizations to come up with their own product configurations through a mix and match of available components.
Join Shameera Rathnayaka and Ananda Manoj, Software Engineers of the WSO2 Carbon team on the final webinar in the series, as they discuss how to combine and use the various features of the WSO2 Carbon platform to suit your organizations middleware needs. They will discuss
- The feature/component concept in the WSO2 Carbon platform.
- Installing features using the Feature Manager.
- How to create your custom products for cluster wide deployment.
- Scripting feature installations for automation.
- Configuring logs/adding configs/etc.
This webinar is ideal for architects and developers using WSO2 Carbon and are interested in
- Customize existing WSO2 Carbon servers with additional components.
- Scripting feature installations for automated deployment in a clustered environment.
- Configuring Carbon servers for optimal performance.
Shameera joined WSO2 in February 2013. He is a software engineer in the WSO2 Carbon product team. In addition to his product development efforts he is also an active committer and PMC member of the Apache Axis2 project.
He has also conducted two session on barcamp and fastfether at the ApacheCon NA 2013. Additionally his research paper, GajaNindu: A Distributed System Management Framework with User-Defined Management Logic, was presented at the 10th International Conference on Information Technology : New Generations, ITNG 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
Manoj joined WSO2 in February 2013. He is a software engineer in the WSO2 Carbon product team.
His article, Kanthaka: Big Data Caller Detail Record (CDR) Analyzer for Near Real Time Telecom Promotions was presented at the 4th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Modelling & Simulation (ISMS) 2013.