Managing enterprise applications with the WSO2 App Factory - Thursday, September 12, 2013
By Kushlani De Silva
- 12 Sep, 2013
Today, business organizations look at IT platforms that can be easily be adapted to their existing business requirements to achieve productivity, speedy delivery, and maintain low-cost budgets. Increasing globalization has also prompted enterprises to work in a distributed manner. When it comes to a project’s executive and CIO perspective, an improved visibility is essential while maintaining software compliance standards.
The WSO2 App Factory is the next evolution in managing traditional software lifecycles with modern capabilities and delivering applications on time with minimal effort on infrastructure needs. It caters to enterprise needs with its set of integrated software management tools for continuous integration, user management, and software versioning systems, among others. But what’s more important is that is does not restrict you to use the default shipped tools in your enterprise, enabling you to easily plug your existing tools to App Factory.
Join Punnadi Gunarathna and Ashansa Perera on this webinar as they discuss how the WSO2 App Factory can fulfill your enterprise requirements, such as
- Creating APIs using App Factory and publish to API-M publisher.
- Team management for your application.
- User management.
- Integrating an enterprise used LDAP with App Factory.
- Ecosystem supportability
- Integrating enterprise used SCM.
- Integrating enterprise used issue tracker.
- Integrating enterprise used build system.
- Integrating human tasks.
- Integrate third party servers to deploy applications.
- Deploy web applications to an enterprise used server.