WSO2 Complex Event Processor 3.0.0 - An overview of upcoming features - Wednesday, October 02, 2013
By Kushlani De Silva
- 2 Oct, 2013
Based on internal and external forces, enterprise systems generate an enormous amount of data. Enterprise resources planning (EPR), system monitoring, stock transaction & financial transaction systems are among those that emit events that can contain useful data. Complex event processing provides the opportunity to immediately identify these interesting event occurrences, and take prompt action to ensure maximum use of those events and event patterns. As it’s an emerging technology, many enterprises struggle to achieve real-time processing that is both scalable and has the ability to seamlessly integrate with complex SOA environments. With WSO2 Complex Event Processor (CEP), enterprises will not be required to spend additional time and effort to built tightly coupled solutions that are not SOA friendly.
WSO2 CEP monitors enterprise environments; identifies meaningful patterns, relationships and data abstractions among apparently unrelated events by processing in a distributed and scalable manner; and fires an immediate response, enabling enterprises to take immediate action.
In this introductory webinar on WSO2 CEP 3.0.0, Suhothayan Sriskandarajah (Suho) will describe
- Complex event processing.
- How WSO2 CEP integrates into the SOA environment.
- What's new in the WSO2 CEP Server 3.0.0.
- The Siddhi runtime engine.
- What's new in Siddhi 2.0.
- How WSO2 CEP combines with business activity monitoring for batch processing.
- How to achieve high availability, persistence, and scalability using WSO2 CEP.
- Capabilities of WSO2 CEP in addressing critical data processing needs.
Suho will also talk about a few common business use cases and illustrate these via a demo.