WSO2 Product Release Webinar - WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) 4.8 - Wednesday, December 04, 2013
By Kushlani De Silva
- 4 Dec, 2013
In any distributed enterprise an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) plays a key role in integrating heterogeneous environments.The WSO2 ESB provides seamless integration, along with high performance and reliability, that has been instrumental in helping customers such as eBay, and 2Degrees Mobile to significantly improve business performance.
The latest release of WSO2 ESB - version 4.8.0 comes with several new features and enhancements with emphasis on connectors. A connector is a ready made and convenient tool to reach publicly available Web API’s such as SalesForce, Google Documents, Twilio, Twitter and more. These connectors allow for a quick and easy integration of different APIs to meet business needs.
This product release webinar will discuss
- ESB Connectors.
- The latest improvements of Message store and processors such as security support, REST support, single message store with multiple message processor support.
- Service Orchestration made easy with Call mediator· Other new mediators : Loopback and Respond mediator.
- Comprehensive JSON support - natural JSON without intermediary message build, CBR with JSON Path expressions for Property, Switch and Filter mediators, high performance JSON-XML transformations, Enhancement to Payload Factory on JSON transformations.
- Enhanced and stabilized high performance Stream XPath.
- VFS transport which provides new throttling parameters: FileProcessCount, FileProcessInterval.