Product Release Webinar - WSO2 Developer Studio 3.5 - Thursday, January 23, 2014
By Kushlani De Silva
- 23 Jan, 2014
The WSO2 Developer Studio is a one stop tooling platform for the WSO2 Carbon middleware platform, WSO2 Stratos PaaS and WSO2 AppFactory. You can implement your composite SOA applications with the WSO2 Developer Studio and generate deployable artifacts which you can deploy on to standalone WSO2 products as well as on to WSO2 Stratos PaaS without any changes.
The latest release 3.5 comes with the improved ESB graphical editor which provides unique support to use ESB connectors to develop mediation flows and also provides complete tooling support for Application development life cycle in App Factory.
In this webinar we will cover the new features of WSO2 Developer Studio 3.5 such as
- Web service development with Jax-WS Jax-RS and Axis2.
- Security for Web Services.
- Check in ,check-out, deploy and view build logs of a Appfactory application inside a single perspective.
- Develop, Deploy, Test and Debug Composite Applications through Developer Studio with WSO2 Carbon Middleware Stack.
- Use Enterprise Service Bus tools to build your integrations with connectors.
- Expose your Data as a Service in few clicks.
- Manage your Resource through Developer Studio.
- Apache Maven Integration.