WSO2 Guest Webinar - WSO2 & Cloud: A Match Made in Heaven - Wednesday, April 22, 2015
By Mohamed Usama Mansoor
- 22 Apr, 2015
For an increasing number of organizations, cloud is (becoming) a part of the ICT landscape. If you are not using the cloud yet, or want to know more about WSO2 Cloud, this webinar is for you.
Could there also be a cloud in your future?
In this webinar, we will look at what 'the cloud' is, the different types of cloud (private, public, hybrid, and community), and what WSO2 has to offer in the area of cloud:
- Public Cloud (Beta of WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 App Manager)
- Managed WSO2 Cloud (European Region)
We will do a live demonstration of WSO2 Public Cloud API Manager. We will show how you can access this service and how quick and easy it is. We will explain the Managed WSO2 Cloud proposition: what is offered, the pay-per-use model, the benefits, and much more.
Isuru Wimalasundera from WSO2 and Yenlo’s Rob Blaauboer will discuss the different cloud offerings, the Public Cloud, and Managed WSO2 Cloud. Topics will be:
- What is the right cloud for you? When do you choose private, hybrid, or public cloud?
- What are the prerequisites and what service level agreement is in place
- Deploying on other cloud providers (and/or in other regions)
- Difference between Managed Cloud and Public Cloud offerings