Business process management plays a key role in increasing enterprise productivity to enhance competitiveness. The latest version of WSO2 Business Process Server (3.5.0) adds BPMN capabilities in addition to the existing WS-BPEL and WS-HumanTask capabilities enabling developers to easily deploy and manage business processes written using BPMN standard. This key feature addition will enable enterprises to leverage BPMN as well as WS-BPEL and WS-HumanTasks to enhance enterprise productivity with WSO2 Business Process Server.
This webinar will focus on the new features of WSO2 Business Process Server 3.5.0 including how to
- Develop a business process using BPMN standard
- Use WSO2 Business Process Server to deploy and manage BPMN process
- Manage BPMN processes with the customizable BPMN explorer Web application
- Manage WS-HumanTasks With human task explorer Web application
- Use human task explorer form generation support