Web services security is an important feature provided by the WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus (WSO2 ESB). With the new release of WSO2 ESB 4.9.0 we applied certain changes to security scenarios and improved its functionalities.
The security functionality is provided by the security management feature that is bundled by default in the service management feature of the WSO2 feature repository. Security management makes it easy to secure the proxy services of the ESB by providing 20 predefined, commonly-used security scenarios. These scenarios are disabled by default.
In this webinar we will discuss
- An introduction to security services
- Changes in security modules
- How to apply security with WSO2 Developer Studio
- How to test a security applied service
- An introduction to dynamic SSL
- Improvements in dynamic SSL support