WSO2 Data Analytics Server (WSO2 DAS) version 3.0 is the successor of WSO2 Business Activity Monitor 2.5. It based on the latest technologies and is an evolutionary upgrade to the current system. WSO2 DAS comes with a comprehensive set of new features including support for pluggable data sources, support for batch processing with Apache Spark, support for distributed data indexing, a new dashboard and support for unified data querying with analytics REST APIs.
The WSO2 DAS combines real-time, batch, interactive, and predictive (via machine learning) analysis of data into a single integrated platform. This webinar will present and demonstrate the following key features and capabilities in detail:
- Pluggable data sources support with its new data abstraction layer
- Batch analytics using the Apache Spark analytics engine
- Interactive analysis powered by Apache Lucene
- An analytics dashboard to visualize results
- Activity monitoring capabilities for tracking related events in a system